Free Cleaning Digital Stamps: 2, Vintage Cleaning Graphics with Maids Vacuuming Rooms





It's traditional to clean your house right before the New Year so that you attract cleanliness all year long. I've made this a regular practice for several years now, and so far my housecleaning throughout the proceeding year has been very easy to manage. Today I've posted two vintage cleaning digital stamps to help get you motivated to begin your own tradition. These women certainly look happy enough vacuuming the house. Well, it's my hope to help motivate anyway. I've posted more cleaning digital stamps here.

2 comments:

  1. Send those two over to my house! I ahve lots to keep them busy! LOL! Thanks for the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think they'd be happy to oblige ;-)

    ReplyDelete