Digital Frame Printable Design Roses Leaves



stock design image
digital design image .jpg

stock border image
digital design clip art .jpg
stock border clip art
digital design clip art .png

digital design image .png

digital design floral clip art
printable design image .png

frame digital floral roses
digital frame image .png

What a digital treat I've got for you today! These are amazingly beautiful digital design and frame images I created from a vintage stenciling pattern book. Once I started fixing up and enhancing this image, I realized all the different varieties of possibilities that I could create! And, I just couldn't stop. With the pretty floral design of the leaves and roses, you could use these digital designs and frame in so many ways and projects. I hope you enjoy this digital design illustrations for any of your projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment