Digital Image Vintage Baby Walker Illustration

baby image walker illustration vintage
vintage baby clip art

baby image clip art walker illustration vintage
vintage baby clip art .png

Despite this being a digital image of a vintage, 1920 baby walker, I'm old enough to remember my younger brother scampering around in a metal and wood walker. This was in the late 60's when many a mother had to explain her child's many bruises and minor cuts due to the walker and child tumbling over. Our mother did a lot of explaining for my baby brother. I found this vintage baby walker image in a beautifully illustrated baby keepsake book, and I think it's a charming digital baby download for any baby project, especially for those of us celebrating our 50th birthday very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment