Free Christmas Digital Stamps: 2 Christmas Tree Digital Stamps with Christmas Gifts





It's time to start thinking of Christmas projects and gifts! It'll be here before we know it. These are two wonderful Christmas digital stamps of Christmas trees I created from a children's storybook. The first Christmas Tree image is of a beautifully decorated tree with lovely gifts strewn underneath. And the second Christmas image is of several, decorated branches. I love the simplicity of the second tree image with its candle and two, big bulbs. Either of these lovely images would be so wonderful on the front of a homemade, Christmas greeting card.

4 comments:

  1. I love all your great images. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your kind words :-) I'm so happy you like my images. I really enjoy sharing them image with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely vintage Christmas images. thank you.

    ReplyDelete