Religious Cross and Crown Digital Image Christian Symbol Clip Art

stock religious image
cross and crown image .jpg
cross crown religious image
cross and crown image .png

I recently found this religious illustration of the Christian symbol of the cross and crown, interestingly enough, in an interior design book published in 1920. Before my research, I had no idea that this religious symbol represents the rewards awaiting in Heaven (crown) after the suffering and trials of life (cross). It's a beautiful symbol, and I'm sure that this stock religious image would be a lovely design element in any of your religious projects. Perhaps a beautiful note card with this crown and cross illustration on it would brighten a friend's day. I hope you enjoy this religious clip art for any of your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment