Digital Book Vintage Distressed Illustration Reading Clip Art

stock book image
distressed book clip art .jpg
book illustration digital vintage
distressed book clip art .png

This old, distressed book has certainly been enjoyed for many years. The wrinkled pages, the torn edges, and tattered cover shows hours of enjoyment. At least that's what I see. This is a lovely digital distressed book image I created from a vintage illustration. I imagine this book perhaps belonging to a wizened magician. It's full of his spells and incantations, blotted with ink, and various smudges of ingredients used in his magical recipes. Whatever this book contains, I'm sure it's perfect for a project for someone who loves books and loves reading. I hope you enjoy this digital book clip art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment