Girl Playing Jump Rope Digital Image Vintage Illustration

girl toy jump rope illustration
girl playing jump rope image .jpg
girl illustration jump rope
girl playing jump rope image .png

This is a delightful digital image of a young girl playing jump rope. I created this child clip art from an illustration in a vintage storybook. This is a very cute digital girl image that would be great as a design element in a project for a girl playing with her own jump rope or any of her toys. Her short dress and Mary Jane shoes are so wonderful. And, that big bow in her hair in enchanting. I hope you enjoy this digital girl image! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, Thank you so much for this cute digi. I love images of children. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwina! You're so welcome :-) I've got some wonderful ones from a 1913 storybook, from which this girl image comes. So, I'll be posting lots more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete